Now Hiring: Web/Graphic Designer – Williamsport, PA
Legal InSites is a growing digital marketing agency that specializes in web design & development, search engine optimization, content writing, and social media. We only work with law firms and our clients are spread out across the United States. We’re focused on helping law firms grow their business through effective digital marketing strategies.
As the Web/Graphic Designer, you will be primarily responsible designing everything from websites to infographics. You are a quick and self-driven learner who enjoys a challenge, thinks outside-the-box, and is an excellent researcher. You can manage your time effectively and with minimal oversight. You are engaged in the design community (i.e behance). Most of all, you LOVE what you do and have a desire to be the best you can be.
- Design beautiful websites (if you can do the front-end coding that’s a plus!)
- Design logos, infographics, blog headers, illustrations, marketing communications, presentations, etc…
- Keep up-to-date on the latest design trends
- 4+ years of design experience within an agency or in-house
- Expert user of Adobe Creative suite or comparable professional tools
- Able to design assets from scratch
- Strong understanding of UI/UX
- Strong portfolio demonstrating an eye for detail
- Excellent knowledge of creative standards across modern platforms and technologies
- Outstanding communications skills – including oral, written, and presentation
- Professional demeanor and dependable work-ethic
- Self-motivation, diligent attention-to-detail, and dedication to quality
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to work quickly under pressure, handling and prioritizing multiple ongoing assignments
- Collaborative, honest, creative, results-driven, solution-oriented, and not afraid to experiment even if it means you may fail
- Genuinely love what you do and get excited when you succeed, our company succeeds, and our clients succeed
- Burning desire to learn and get better at your craft
- You’re a fun person to be around!
Schedule: Full-time, 40-hour work week with potential for more only when mission critical
Compensation: Negotiable – based on experience and portfolio
Location: Williamsport, PA – downtown office. This is not a remote position, however, everyone is currently working from home during the pandemic.
- 401k with company contributions
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 10 Days of Paid Time Off
- Paid parking in downtown Williamsport
- It’s OK to wear shorts and a t-shirt!
To apply for this position please send cover letter, resume, salary history, and comprehensive portfolio (behance preferred) to jobs[@]legalinsites.com.
Any application that doesn’t include everything required will not be considered.
Come see us at these events.
2023 OAJ Winter Convention
GAVL is proudly sponsoring and exhibiting at the 2023 Ohio Association for Justice Winter Convention!
AAJ 2023 BOSS Summit
GAVL is a proud sponsor of the first ever AAJ BOSS Summit!